Velocity Capcut Template is a uniquely designed and appealing TikTok trend. Different CapCut users have designed different versions of this template according to the users’ requirements. This offers a contrasting, intense, and aesthetically pleasing collection of Velocity templates.
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 1/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 2/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 3/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 4/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 5/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 6/strong>
WORK VELOCITY CAPCUT TEMPLATE – 7/strong>
Velocity Capcut Template: Make Your Videos More Appealing Now
The Velocity template has different variations based on the same theme. The main theme of this template is an alternation of slow and fast pace in the clip. The length of these templates varies between 6-9 seconds. The variations include Velocity B&W, Velocity Glitch, Velocity Blur & Slow-mo, Velocity + Lyrics, etc.
The main template is simple yet attractive. You must pick a video you want to edit through this template and upload it to CapCut. The template starts at a fast pace. It gradually slows down and picks up the pace again, in a specific rhythm. This highlights different moments of your video and helps you make a perfect edit for your social media. You can add any music in the background to tailor it according to your profile.
How to Use Velocity Template in CapCut?
- Get the latest version of CapCut App.
- Watch sample previews of Velocity template for CapCut listed above.
- Select the best template that best fits your requirements such as style, preference, duration, effects, filters or transitions.
- Then click the “Use this Template” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the CapCut app.
- Simply, select your photos and videos that you want to add in the video.
- Once the video is ready, click Export,
- Remember, you may customize Resolution, frames per seconds and format.
- Click “Save and Share on TikTok” to remove CapCut watermark. Video without watermark will also be saved on your local device.