Do you want to make funky videos with Shubh’s “Still Rollin,” Capcut Template? It is designed for making stylish, cool videos for TikTok and Instagram. The template is versatile and can be used in many ways. However, following the latest trend on TikTok, it can be used to make cool car related TikTok content.
Though this does not mean that it can not be used in other videos. By carefully selecting your content; niche of video and subject, you can totally ace using this template in your video.
So let’s take a look at the kind of videos you can make, using this template.
Still Rollin Lyrics Flash Effect
Still Rollin Attitude Effect
Still Rollin Zoom In Effect
Still Rollin Slowed & Reverb
We Rollin Game Edit
Use Shubh’s “Still Rollin,” Capcut Template in Your Videos to Make them More Beautiful
Among the different types of videos that you can make, showing off heavy vehicles is on top of the list.
Many TikTok users take cinematic shots of their heavy cars and bikes. Then they compile the clips using this template with its smooth transitions and funky, cool color schemes.
Secondly, people use this template to post their personal videos. These could be modeling clips, or even dance videos. These can also be individual or group videos, depending upon the content. Moreover, people also use it to share personal photographs.
This template is being widely used on TikTok. It has become a trending template, and the users’ first choice for making a grand, upbeat video.
The 19 seconds long template requires 12 clips in total. These clips blink across the screen in a groovy fashion. The clips swiftly merge into one another to create a trendy impact.
Additionally, the background song called Still Rollin’ also adds jazz to the video. The template has an upbeat theme, which makes it everyone’s favorite template to use in a video.
How to Use Still Rollin Template in CapCut?
- Get the latest version of CapCut App.
- Watch sample previews of Still Rollin template for CapCut listed above.
- Select the best template that best fits your requirements such as style, preference, duration, effects, filters or transitions.
- Then click the “Use this Template” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the CapCut app.
- Simply, select your photos and videos that you want to add in the video.
- Once the video is ready, click Export,
- Remember, you may customize Resolution, frames per seconds and format.
- Click “Save and Share on TikTok” to remove CapCut watermark. Video without watermark will also be saved on your local device.