The Shaam Hai Dhua Dhua Capcut Template brings a quite nostalgic feeling to your video. This template is designed on the theme of the Bollywood song Shaam Hai Dhua Dhua from the movie Diljale. It was quite the talk of the town when the movie was released in 1996.
The Capcut template rose to popularity when it was spotted in a few TikToks. Since te TikTok algorithm is extremely efficient and immediately picks up on a trend, the song became viral and was used by pretty much everyone in no time.
Sham Hai Dhua Dhua CapCut Template – 1
Sham Hai Dhua Dhua CapCut Template – 2
Sham Hai Dhua Dhua CapCut Template – 3
Sham Hai Dhua Dhua CapCut Template – 4
The template has no specific features or limitations. Since its design is focused more on the background song than any filter etc, you have been given a freehand in this case.
You can experiment by adding the background song to different pre-designed templates. For example, you can explore templates like the velocity template, modelscut, Beat 4 Anh and others for video making.
However, when it is time to upload the video, you can replace the music in the background with the Shaam Hai Dhua Dhua song. This way, the TikTok algorithm will pick the song since it is quite viral, and boost your video on multiple feeds.
You can check out different ways to design your video. If you want to make it unique, try to add some text in the form of a message, quote from a book or a movie. You can also experiment with emojis to see if they add to the beauty of your video.
Do not overcrowd your frame with media and text. Keep it simple, attractive, and unique.
You can check your options and use the background song to make a potentially viral video for your platform.
How to Use Shaam Hai Dhua Dhua Capcut Template in Your Videos?
- Get the latest version of CapCut App.
- Watch sample previews of Shaam Hai Dhua Dhua template for CapCut listed above.
- Select the best template that best fits your requirements such as style, preference, duration, effects, filters or transitions.
- Then click the “Use this Template” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the CapCut app.
- Simply, select your photos and videos that you want to add in the video.
- Once the video is ready, click Export,
- Remember, you may customize Resolution, frames per seconds and format.
- Click “Save and Share on TikTok” to remove CapCut watermark. Video without watermark will also be saved on your local device.