The AI Capcut Template is one of the perks of technology advancements. Artificial intelligence based photos have slowly started to become the norm, which means that we need to start acknowledging the trend. This resulted in filters, effects and transitions that catered to the AI generated content as well.
AI iOS Edit
AI iOS Edit
AI GTA Character Edit
AI Face Change Edit
AI Different Background Edits
AI vs Anime
The AI World Image Edit
AI Barbie Scan
AI Avatar Scan
This template is one of the links that tie human art to AI. You can use these templates to compile AI generated photos of yourself or any other prompt. Although most people use it to post their own photos, you can definitely experiment with the concept.
What is the AI Capcut Template?
This template emerged as the AI trend took the internet by storm. TikTok and Instagram reels were flooded with AI generated content, which resulted in different AI templates on Capcut. Each template has a different background theme, and thus caters to a different category of users.
For example, The AI Face Change Template allows you to post photos of slight alterations in your facial features. AI Background Edit Templates are designed to change the background of an image without doing much changes to the subject. There are a whole other collection of templates that play with the concept of animated faces of the user.
All in all, this template has proven to be quite interesting. You can use it by choosing any of its versions. Simply collect the photos that you want to add to the template and preview the video. If it requires any changes in the arrangement of your photos, you can fix that. Once done, simply download the video and post it to Instagram and TikTok.
How to Use AI Capcut Template in CapCut?
- Get the latest version of CapCut App.
- Watch sample previews of AI Capcut template for CapCut listed above.
- Select the best template that best fits your requirements such as style, preference, duration, effects, filters or transitions.
- Then click the “Use this Template” button.
- You’ll be redirected to the CapCut app.
- Simply, select your photos and videos that you want to add in the video.
- Once the video is ready, click Export,
- Remember, you may customize Resolution, frames per seconds and format.
- Click “Save and Share on TikTok” to remove CapCut watermark. Video without watermark will also be saved on your local device.